The Cambridge O Level Accounting syllabus introduces learners to the theory and concepts of accounting and the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern economic and business contexts. Learners focus on the skills of recording, reporting, presenting and interpreting financial information and build an ideal foundation both for further study and for a future career within the profession.
Monthly fees RS 6500 with 4 classes in a week ideally for 8 months ,to complete the syllabus.
- Outline the double entry system of book-keeping
- Process accounting data using the double entry system
- Prepare ledger accounts
- Post transactions to the ledger accounts
- Balance ledger accounts as required and make transfers to financial statements
- Interpret ledger accounts and their balances
- Recognize the division of the ledger into the sales ledger, the purchases ledger and the nominal (general) ledger
- Recognize and understand the following business documents: invoice, debit note, credit note, statement of account, cheque, receipt
- Complete pro-forma business documents
- Understand the use of business documents as sources of information: invoice, credit note, cheque counterfoil, paying-in slip, receipt, bank statement.